AAP operates with the utmost discretion, working exclusively in the best interest of artists, estates and foundations. Below are a series of examples of the type of client and situation the division has been involved with thus far:
- The firm has been working with a prominent living artist on the planning and establishment of an ambitious eponymous foundation that will fulfill the artist’s legacy and philanthropic goals
- We have been engaged by the estate of a recently deceased artist to provide consultation and assistance in placing or selling the artist’s archive of work to a museum
- We are consulting on the adaptation of an artist’s home into a public center for arts and design.
- The firm is working with the estate of an artist whose legacy and market have been historically under-recognized. We are assisting with the building of this artist’s market and identification of a gallery for future representation
- We are working with an artist on the compilation of a comprehensive oral history, and on the promotion of future scholarship
- An artist’s estate has enlisted the firm to advise in the development of a physical center for the presentation and celebration of the artist’s archive and legacy
- The firm is providing financial advisory and budget planning to an artist’s estate