Art Agency, Partners is uniquely positioned to provide guidance and assistance to serious art collectors in today’s multifaceted and increasingly nuanced art market. By offering a comprehensive range of services specifically tailored to meeting clients’ needs throughout the collecting life cycle, AAP has developed deep, long-term relationships with seasoned, existing and aspiring art collectors alike.
Since joining Sotheby’s, the firm has expanded with a new division dedicated to artists’ legacy planning, another focusing on independent curatorial projects, and has launched In Other Words, an editorial project providing frank and succinct art market analysis.
Headquartered in New York City, with a newly established team in Los Angeles and affiliates in Europe and Asia, AAP fills a significant need in the art market for a client-oriented service providing deep industry knowledge, financial sophistication and complete discretion.
Catering to a discerning international clientele from nascent to legacy collectors, AAP provides a comprehensive range of services for clients looking to form, develop and manage major art collections.
These services include counsel on the following:
- comprehensive assessment of collections
- collection identity and development, strategic guidance on acquisitions, deaccessions, and short- and long-term planning
- collection-related issues of estates, asset portfolios, and family offices and foundations
- museum patronage and institution-building
- estate and foundation planning for artists and their heirs
AAP not only fills a clear need in the art market today, but will help define and refine that market in the future.